Through world-class musical presentations and ceremonies, The U.S. Air Force Band helps create bonds between the United States and the worldwide community. Using music to bridge language, cultural, societal and socio-economic differences, the Band's performances advance international relationships and inspire positive and long-lasting impressions of the U.S. Air Force and the United States of America.
The excellence demonstrated by the Band's active-duty musicians reflects the excellence carried out 24 hours a day by Airmen stationed around the globe. These professionals are proud to represent all Airmen, whose selfless service and sacrifices ensure the freedoms we enjoy as American citizens.
- Global reach to billions through television, radio and the internet
- Congressionally-mandated support of ceremonies at Arlington National Cemetery
- Presentations at high-level events (including events for the President, Vice-President, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Secretary of the Air Force and Chief of Staff of the Air Force), national outreach events and global deployments
- Performances designed to enhance morale and esprit de corps of our military servicemembers and their families
- Community relations tours throughout the U.S.
The U.S. Air Force Band honors those who have served, inspires American citizens to heightened patriotism and service, and positively connects with the global community on behalf of the U.S. Air Force and the United States of America.
World-Class Air Force Communicators
Using the power of music to:
Inspire our audiences worldwide
Create innovative products and programs
Represent Air Force excellence